JetBlue: Puerto Rico Vacation Packages from $395 per person
by Cristina Puscas
June 16th, 2011
Located in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico is blessed with a tropical marine climate, which offers a mild climate, with little variation from one season to another. Although the low season coincides with the rainy season (June to November), that doesn’t mean you should avoid Puerto Rico during this time of the year. Yes, showers occur almost daily, but you still have enough time to enjoy the outdoors. On the plus side, traveling during the low season is cheaper than during the high season.
You can now book vacation packages offered by JetBlue, which include the flight and accommodation and some bonuses.
Here are the hotels you can choose:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza $395, flight from New York
- Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Resort $399, flight from Tampa
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino, reduced rates
- Gran Melia Puerto Rico, early booking rates
- Verdanza Hotel formerly Holiday Inn San Juan, 4th night free, breakfast included
- Intercontinental San Juan Resort and Casino, reduced rates
- El Conquistador Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, 4th night free
- El San Juan Hotel and Casino, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, reduced rates
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel
- Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
Prices are per person for a 3 nights package with flight.
View more JetBlue Flight Deals