Southwest Airlines Vacations: Orlando Sale with packages starting at $38 per person, per night
by Cristina Puscas
February 1st, 2010
Orlando is a great vacation destination where you plan to visit Disney World or not. Sure, most visitors come here to Mickey and company, but there are also enough reasons to plan a vacation in Orlando.
And when you can get a sweet deal from Southwest Airlines Vacations, the city becomes even more appealing. When you purchase a flight and 7 night hotel package at selected hotels in Orlando, 3 of those nights are free. Also if you purchase a 7-day Disney’s Magic Your Way Ticket, you pay the 4 day price.
In order to benefit from the deal you need to:
- book by March 1, 2010
- travel by May 7, 2010
- five day advance purchase is required
The select Orlando hotels are:
- Caribe Royale Orlando
- DoubleTree at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Sheraton’s Vistana Villages on International Drive
- Sheraton Safari Hotel & Suites
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
Package rates start at $38 per person per night if you choose to stay at Sheraton Safari Hotel & Suites.
The vacation package includes:
- roundtrip flight via Southwest Airlines into Orlando
Don’t forget to read the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals
Read more Southwest Flight Deals.