Southwest Vacations: 4th Night Free on Summer Travel to St. Petersburg/Clearwater
by Cristina Puscas
April 19th, 2011
St. Petersburg/Clearwater is blessed with miles of beautiful beaches and is also close to other hot spots in Florida, such as Tampa Bay. After a day in the hot sun, you can escape to an ice rink to end the day in a cooler setting.
If you book a flight package consisting of a flight from Southwest Airlines and hotel for 3 or more nights, you will save up to $125 per reservation when using the promotion code 125SUN. Also, if you choose one of the seven featured hotels, you’ll get the 4th night free.
The sale is valid until April 28, 2011 for travel until August 31, 2011. Blackout dates apply. Advance purchase required.
The selected hotels are:
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater, 4th night free, $50 resort credit and room upgrade, $149 per person per night
- TradeWinds Sandpiper Hotel and Suites, St. Petersburg, 4th night free, $118 per person, per night
- Alden Beach Resort & Suites, St. Petersburg, 4th night free, $112 per person, per night
- Sirata Beach Resort, St. Petersburg, 4th night free, $129 per person, per night
- Tradewinds Island Grand, St. Petersburg, 4th night free, $129 per person, per night
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, 4th night free, $111 per person, per night
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay/North Redington Beach, Clearwater, 4th night free, $124 per person, per night
The above prices are valid if you book a package consisting of a 4 night stay and flight.
Don’t forget to read the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals
Read more Southwest Flight Deals.