Southwest Vacations: Memorial Day Hotel and Flight Packages on Sale
by Cristina Puscas
April 14th, 2011
Memorial Day is one of the most important United States federal holidays. It is observed on the last Monday of May (May 30 in 2011). It also marks the start of the summer vacation so the fight to grab a good deal for this extended weekend is definitely on for months before the holiday.
Get a head start with the Memorial Day hotel and flight packages available on sale now. Book a package choose a featured hotel and flight from Southwest Airlines – and get free nights, free upgrades and more.
Book the package by May 19, 2011 for travel between May 25 and June 1, 2011. Advance purchase required.
The packages which comprise 4 nights-hotel and flight from Chicago can be booked for stays at:
- Treasure Island, Las Vegas, $148 per person, per night
- Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas, $346 per person, per night
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Orlando, $108 per person, per night
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, San Diego, $167 per person, per night
- Jumeirah Essex House, New York City, $263 per person, per night
- New York Marriott Marquis Hotel, New York City, $300 per person, per night
You can also book packages in Anaheim with flight from Denver, in San Diego or Washington with flight from Houston and in Chicago with flight from Omaha.
Don’t forget to read the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals
Read more Southwest Flight Deals.