Southwest Vacations: Save up to 30% at Walt Disney World Resort
by Cristina Puscas
May 19th, 2011
Walt Disney World Resort is the world’s largest and most-visited recreational resort. Located close to Orlando, Florida, it’s a heaven for children and adults alike. Now, thanks to Southwest Vacations, you can save up to 30% on select hotel accommodations if you book a package including flight and a hotel stay for 4 or more nights by May 28, 2011. You can save an additional $100 per reservation when booking select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels with Southwest Airlines Vacations. The travel period is between May 29 and August 13, 2011. Advance purchase required.
The customize vacation package includes:
- roundtrip flight via Southwest Airlines via Orlando
- hotel accommodation
- Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper Option
- Disney’s Magical Express complimentary roundtrip airport/hotel transportation service
- Disney’s Extra Magic Hours
- bags fly free
The participating hotels are:
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort, $285 per person per night
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, $228 per person per night
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, $288 per person per night
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, $228 per person per night
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, $278 per person per night
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, $248 per person per night
The prices are valid if booking a package consisting of 5 nights accommodation, flight and Magic Your Way Ticket.
Don’t forget to read the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals
Read more Southwest Flight Deals.