Southwest Vacations: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
by Cristina Puscas
August 6th, 2010
This is a special message for the Harry Potter Fans: in June 2010, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened at Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park at Universal Orlando. Visitors can explore Hogwarts castle, the shops of Hogsmeade and enjoy the thrilling rides.
Book the vacation package by August 26, 2010 and travel from August 23 to September 30, 2010.
The vacation package includes:
- roundtrip flight on Southwest Airlines into Orlando, Florida
- 7 nights accommodation at one of the onsite hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, or Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- first and second checked baggage free
- Universal’s U-Select theme park ticket
- FREE Universal Express ride access (at least $70 per person, per day
- early Park Admission to Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- complimentary resort-wide transportation
Package prices start at:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 4 stars, $114 per person per night
- Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel, 5 stars, $124 per person per night
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, 5 stars, $142 per person per night
Don’t forget to read more details about the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals.
And here you can find more details about this deal.
Read more Southwest Flight Deals.
Tags: Southwest Vacations