Frontier Airlines: Long Beach intro fares
by Cristina Puscas
March 3rd, 2010
I don’t know about you but since the sun has begun to show its darling face during the last few days, the idea of going somewhere for a short vacation is making me want to start planning something. And Long Beach sounds like a good choice. Plus, with Frontier Airlines launching a new service from Denver to Long Beach and the intro fares being on sale, it’s possible to plan a nice vacation on a low budget.
The new service will begin on May 14, 2010 and the intro fares for flights between Denver and Long Beach start at $79 each way. Also, you will earn double miles for travel on this route between May 14 and June 13, 2010.
The following flights to/from Long Beach are also available as part of this offer:
- Albuquerque $89 each way
- Aspen, Colorado Springs $99 each way
- Akron/Canton, Austin, Boise, Branson, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Durango, Wichita, Rapid City, Madison, Jackson Hole $109 each way
Billings, Bozeman, Chicago/Midway, Des Moines, Grand Rapids, Spokane, San Antonio, Omaha, Houston $119 each way
- Appleton, Atlanta, Cancun, Cleveland, Columbus, Green Bay, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Oklahoma City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Indianapolis $129 each way
- Boston, Detroit, Flint, Washington DC-Reagan, Tampa, Newark $149 one way
- Philadelphia, New York/LaGuardia $159 one way
To benefit from the special fares, tickets must be booked by April 15, 2010. Fares do not include taxes and fees and for US travel are shown are each way for travel daily for all destinations except Newport News which is valid Monday and Wednesday only. For Mexico travel, the fares shown are based on round trip purchase for off peak travel (by Sept 28, 2010). Blackouts apply.
Read more details on the airline’s official site.
Read more Frontier Airlines Flight Deals.