We all know that parents would do anything to make their kids happy and a vacation at Walt Disney World Resort is a great idea for such a thing. Or if you want to surprise your loved one with a relaxing getaway and act as kids, why not plan Valentine’s Day in Florida?
Whatever you are planning, JetBlue can help. If you book a Magic Your Way Base Ticket Plus Free Disney Dining or Free Disney Quick Service Dining Plan at the selected resorts, you can enjoy a 3-day service meal one quick-service meal and one snack per person, per night of your package stay. The package also includes the Disney’s Magical Express Service, which includes complimentary transport from Orlando Airport to the resort (and back).
The following fares are valid for 4 days / 3 nights packages with flight from New York. The packages must be purchased by Dec 17 , 2011 and travel must be completed by March 29, 2011.
The resorts you can choose from are:
- Disneys Pop Century Resort, from $275 per person
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort, from $285 per person
- Disneys All Star Movies Resort, from $295 per person
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
You can find more details about these packages here.
View more JetBlue Flight Deals