JetBlue: Saint Martin / Sint Maarten Vacations
by Cristina Puscas
March 27th, 2012
St. Martin is the French half of the Caribbean island shared with St. Maarten , which is the Dutch half. The French side is known to be more luxurious and, if you look for secluded beaches, that’s where you won’t find them.
However, if you plan a vacation to either part of the island, JetBlue can surely help with their 4 day / 3 nights packages , with flights from San Juan.
The hotels and resorts you can choose from are:
- Sonesta Maho Beach Resort and Casino, all inclusive option for couples , families and groups. Book by Mar 31, 2012 to get the Hot Winter Package , for travel until Apr 7, 2012. Book by Apr 30, 2012 to get the Spring Fun in the Sun Package and travel between Apr 8 and Jun 30, 2012.
- Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort
- Hotel Beach Plaza, book by Apr 28, 2012 to get the JetBlue Exclusive Promotion packages and travel by Apr 28, 2012.
- The Westin St. Maarten, Dawn Beach Resort and Spa
- Grand Case Beach Club
- Hotel La Plantation, book by Mar 31, 2012 to get the Spring – Summer – Fall Sale 2012 and travel between Apr 8 and Dec 1, 2012.
- Princess Heights
- Mercure St Martin and Marina, free breakfast included, all inclusive option available
- Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort and Casino; book by Mar 31, 2012 to get the Hot Winter Sale packages and travel by Apr 7, 2012; book by Apr 30, 2012 to get the Spring Fun in the Sun package for travel between Apr 8 and June 30, 2012.
- Radisson Blu Resort formerly known as Radisson St. Martin Resort, Marina and Spa, book by Jun 30, 2012 to get the 2012 Marina Suite Sale and travel by Dec 15, 2012; book by Apr 15, 2012 to get the 2012 Winter Sale packages and travel by Apr 15, 2012. Meal plan options available.
- Alamanda Resort, St. Martin, book by Dec 21, 2012 to get the Special Promotion packages and travel by Dec 21, 2012.
Tags: jet blue