Southwest Vacations: One Night FREE in San Diego
by Cristina Puscas
April 17th, 2012
San Diego is the second largest city in California, popular for its beaches and well known for its ideal climate and location on the Mexican border. But you need to cross the border to have fun in the sea and sand.
Book a package consisting of a Southwest Airlines flight and hotel at the participating hotels in San Diego and you get a night free plus savings of up to $100 per reservation*. Also, the bags fly free with Southwest Airlines, so you save an additional $120 per person.
To get the deal, book the package by May 3, 2012 and travel until June 30, 2012. Advance purchase (1 day) required.
The participating hotels are:
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina: 3rd night free, free breakfast for 2
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina, 3rd night free
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa, 4th night free, $25 breakfast credit per room
- Manchester Grand Hyatt, 4th night free, kids eat free
The customized package includes:
- Southwest Airlines flight to San Diego
- hotel accommodation
Don’t forget to read the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals
Note:* if you book 5 or more nights; for 4 nights package the discount is $75.