Southwest Vacations: Free Nights and More in California
by Cristina Puscas
December 27th, 2011
California has been known for its laidback lifestyle and a lot of sunshine. Now, thanks to Southwest Airlines you can escape the colder parts of the USA and scenic San Francisco , the beaches of San Diego or the glitz of Los Angeles.
Book a flight and hotel package to one of the destinations in California and get the 3rd or 4th night free. Plus, you can save up to $120 because the bags fly free. To get these discounts , book the package by January 5, 2012 and travel until March 31, 2012. One day advance purchase is necessary.
Some of the available through this offer are:
- Los Angeles, Sheraton Universal Hotel, 4th night free and room upgrade with breakfast for two
- Laguna Beach, Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach, 3rd night free, for stays over the weekdays
- Anaheim, Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, 4th night free, blackout dates apply
- San Diego, Hilton San Diego Resort, 4th night free
- San Francisco, Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf, 4th night free, 4 nights stay required
Don’t forget to read the Southwest Airlines Vacations Current Deals